Comprehensive Internal Iron Palm Formula
The first product of its kind, the Comprehensive Internal Iron Palm tonic is composed of 26 select herbal ingredients. More than just a tonic, at its core this formula is a battery of herbs which optimally support all aspects of iron palm training programs in a single, complete formula!
Based on profound age-old recipes and further developed by Plum Dragon Herbs in collaboration with Dr. Neeley of Neeley Acupuncture, this is THE quintessential herbal formula in the world of internal iron palm training wines, addressing all of the “pathology” that can develop as a result of iron palm training (as outlined in our book “Excursions in Iron Palm“):
- Internally support development and strengthening of bones/joints, sinew, and the fascia of the hands.
- Unblock and open the channels/meridians and relax the musculoskeletal system, allowing meridians to operate at their most efficient.
- Injury herbs which help to combat training injuries that may occur during training so you don’t have to take time off.
- Mild Spleen tonics to promote the development and maintenance of energy required for training that is taxing on the body’s energy reserves.
- Protect the Pericardium from damage that some claim occurs from training damage to the Pericardium-8 point on the palm (Laogong point)
The Comprehensive Tonic has been internally tested almost 2 full years and is now available publicly for those who wish to use a single internal formula that has a very powerful action to tonify and heal, designed specifically for the iron palm training method.
Rehmannia, Pilose Antler, Eucommia Bark, Salvia Root, Turmeric Rhizome, Japanese Clubmoss, Star Jasmine Vine, Frankincense, Myrrh Resin, Angelica Root Tail, Cnidium, Dragon Blood, Drynaria, Codonopsis, Mountain Peony Bark, Polygonatum Root, Cornus Fruit, Artemisiae Anomalae, Poria Skin, Alisma Rhizome, Wingless Cockroach, Licorice Root, Hawthorn Fruit, Piperis Long, Ginseng, Polygonum Root.
Upon request, for a small fee we can customize this formula for the patterns of a given individual. As is usual practice in clinical Chinese medical settings, this provides the most optimal solution for each individual.
Herb pack makes 1 gallon of internal training wine for use during iron palm training.
For educational purposes only
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please be advised:
You should always consult with your doctor
before making any changes to your diet or nutritional program.