Plum Flower Cordyceps (Dong Chong Xia Cao) 1000mg capsules, 100 count bottle.
Dong Chong Xia Cao / Cordyceps has historically been known for these therapeutic actions
- tonifying lungs and kidneys
- augments jing
- kidney yang and jing deficiencies: generalized soreness, lower back and knee weakness and pain
- supports male reproductive health, occasional forgetfulness and poor memory.
- helps body to deal with situational stressors
- supports and nourishes adrenal glands
- promotes sexual vitality, and reproductive capacity
- encourages normal respiratory and bronchial function
- supports normal trachea function
- helps to support and maintain normal blood sugar levels
- helps to support and maintain healthy blood pressure and circulation
- promotes optimal immune function
- promotes optimal energy levels without overstimulation
- encourages and supports normal duration and quality of sleep
- encourages optimal cardiovascular health
- promotes normal cholesterol levels
**Excellent nourishment for convalescents or those who are extremely weak**
5 to 10 grams in decoction, pill or powder form
Cautions and Contraindications
Dong Chong Xia Cao has an extremely low level of toxicity. Mice have been shown to tolerate up to 45g/kg, approximately 250 times the therapeutic dosage in humans. Symptoms of overdose usually include generalized inhibition followed by generalized excitation, spasms, convulsions and respiratory depression.
See also PlumDragonHerbs blog post: Cordyceps for Sports Performance: The Latest Research
For educational purposes only
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please be advised:
You should always consult with your doctor
before making any changes to your diet or nutritional program.