Plum Dragon Herbs
Dit Da Jow | Hung Gar Iron Palm Formula (Level 2) (One Gallon Herb Pack)
Hung Gar Iron Palm Dit Da Jow (Level 2)
Circulated throughout Southern Kung Fu, Plum Dragon Herbs & Dit Da Jow offers this intricate Iron Palm recipe, which shares most of its ingredients with the Ku Yu Cheong Iron Palm formula. While this recipe is quite similar, it has continued to evolve and is unique in its own right. We apply all the traditional preparation techniques and trade secrets in creating this herb pack to perform optimally for iron palm training--this is *not* an injury liniment.
Among the list of over 25 herbs in this iron palm dit da jow, some are rare and difficult to procure, and quite expensive. This herb pack contains all the obscure herbs and Pao Zhi with nothing held back! Now, it is available at PlumDragon for those interested in working with this liniment.
LEVEL 2: The big hand recipe adds sizable quantities of Bai Hua She, Wu Shao She, Hai Long (whenever available), and other powerful herbs to the Level 1 recipe that are appropriate for advanced training, including striking of harder mediums. This formula will greatly enhance the "charge" in the hands over Level 1, providing a different type of experience.
This product has some potent herbs. Please exercise caution when performing iron palm routines and use this dit da jow properly.
****Do not allow the liniment to contact cuts, scrapes, broken skin, eyes or mouth and apply this liniment only to the area being conditioned.****
Pyrite, Safflower, Dragon Bone, Clematis, Acanthopanax, Frankincense, Wingless Cockroach, Snake, Zeodaria, Sappan Wood, Cnidium, Angelica Tails, Dispacus, Catechu, Cinnamon Twig, White Peony, Bur-Reed, Auklandia, Siler, Red Peony, Tinospora, Bugleweed, Peach Kernal, Pinellia, Akebia, Tricosanthes, .
- Disperses Blood Stasis, Relieves Pain, connects Bones and Facilitates Healing
- Activates Blood Circulation, Opens Channels and Collaterals , Dispels Wind
- Calms the Liver and Anchors Rising Yang
- Calms the Shen (Spirit)
- Promotes Healing of Sores and Helps Generate Flesh
- Dispels Wind from the Skin and Muscles
- Treatment of external and traumatic injuries with swelling, pain, inflammation, and bruises
- Bone fractures
- Joint pain
- Improve circulation
- Macular eruptions
- Pain in the extremities
- Muscular rigidity
- Restlessness, forgetfulness, anxiety, palpitations, mania
- Muscle paralysis, chronic stubborn numbness and pain
- Bi zheng (painful obstruction syndrome)
- Rashes and itching
- Relieves muscle cramps and spasms
- Inhibits aggregation of platelets and formation of thrombi.
- Central Nervous System Suppressant
- Hematological – associated with antiplatelet and anticoagulant effects
- Analgesic – effective for pain relief
Contraindicated during pregnancy.
Use caution if receiving anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, as the combination may lead to additive or synergistic effects. Though this potential interaction ohas not been documented, use of this product may potentiate the effect of drugs such as warfarin. (other anticoagulants include heparin, Coumadin, enoxaparin, lovenox and other examples of antiplatelets include aspirin, dipyidamole (Persantine) and clopidogrel (Plavix).