Ho Family Dit Da Jow Camphor, 4 oz. bottle, pre-aged
***Find the One Gallon Herb Pack, and the Pre-aged 1/2 gallon sizes, HERE.***
Read blog post: Why Does Ho Family Dit Da Jow Work So Well?
***This formula is the same as our original Ho Family formula, but we have added camphor to it.The addition of camphor will supply a mild cooling and numbing quality to the feel of the liniment when it is applied.
Camphor is an analgesic ingredient that has been approved by the FDA for relieving pain of minor injuries, strains, sprains and arthritis. It stimulates nerve endings that relieve symptoms such as pain and itching when applied to the skin.***
- Disperses blood stasis
- Reduces swelling
- Relieves pain
- Connects bones
- Facilitates healing/strengthening of connective tissue and bone
- Safe and natural stimulant action
- Invigorates and improves circulation through vasodilation and decreasing the whole blood specific viscosity
- Improves hemorrheological changes
- All around tonic effect on the circulatory system
- Desensitization of nerves that transmit pain signals to brain
- Promotes nourishment in the channels and tendons
- Expels pus
- Generates flesh
Most Common Uses
- Swelling, redness and pain, inflammation
- Tendon injuries
- Varicose veins
- Joint/muscle pain
- Blood clots
- Fractured or broken bones and traumatic injuries
- Veterinary medicine on racing horses and dogs
- Massage therapy
- Iron Palm/athletic training which requires rapid recovery from injury
This dit da jow is very strong in its action to break stasis and aid in the management of pain and arthritic stiffness, tissue strains and soreness from over training; it is quite effective for sinew injuries. This particular formula is very warming and for use in later or chronic stages of severe injury, once initial inflammation has subsided. Because of its nice balance of both healing and conditioning properties, and the strength of its action, it is PlumDragonHerbs’ best selling dit da jow.
PlumDragonHerbs is interested in your feedback on this dit da jow, and we would appreciate any comments you may have. If you like this Chronic Injury and Pain Formula (Ho Family dit da jow), give it a rating and leave a comment on the site telling us how it worked for you so others can learn from your experiences.
For EXTERNAL use only. Do NOT apply to open wounds or cuts, scrapes, broken skin, eyes or mouth at any time.
For educational purposes only
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please be advised:
You should always consult with your doctor
before making any changes to your diet or nutritional program.