Reishi Capsules (Ling Zhi) – Plum Flower Brand, 100 capsules
|Other Name||Ling Zhi Capsules|
|Standard Dosage||2-3 capsules daily|
|Ingredients (Pin Yin)||Ling zhi|
|Ingredients (Botanical)||Ganoderma lucidum fungus|
|Other Ingredients (Botanical)||Vegetarian capsule, Dextrin, Magnesium stearate|
Ling Zhi Reishi or “spiritual mushroom” has long been revered in Chinese medicinal history. The Four-Canons of Seng-Nung, a famous herbal medicine book written in 2838 B.C., records Reishi as the most valuable of all “superior” herbs (followed by ginseng). Westerners are just beginning to discover the numerous health benefits of Reishi, and many scientists are now attempting to understand how this miracle herb works.
Chinese Therapeutic Actions
- Nourishes the Heart and Calms the Shen (Spirit): promotes normal wake/sleep cycles, encourages optimal memory function, optimizes energy and appetite levels. For best results for promoting healthy sleep, combine with Angelica Sinensis.
- Encourages optimal respiratory health: dispels phlegm, and treats coughing caused by cold, helps to support normal breathing during sleep.
- Tonifies Qi and Nourishes Blood: strengthens digestion, lifts poor appetite, helps normalize loose stools.
- Supports optimal immune function
- Encourages optimal blood pressure
- Possesses a broad spectrum of antibacterial activity
- Promotes healthy blood sugar
- Promotes feelings of calm and wellbeing
- Helps reduce pain
- Promotes optimal cardiovascular function
- Promotes optimal liver function
For educational purposes only
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please be advised:
You should always consult with your doctor
before making any changes to your diet or nutritional program.