Bruise Juice Dit Da Jow | #1 Best Bruise Remedy | 100% Natural Bruise Relief | Unmatched Bruise Healing Speed
- 4 oz. bottle, pre-aged
- 1/2 gallon jug, pre-aged
For everyday consumers:
Finally, an easy solution for your bumps, bruises, swollen and painful sprains and strains! Bruise Juice is a topically applied nutrient formula designed to support the natural healing mechanisms of the body.
- Bruise Juice is POWERFUL, 100% NATURAL, HERBAL and NON-GMO. It contains absolutely NO parabens, chemicals, camphor, menthol, additives, perfumes or dyes of any kind!
- BETTER THAN BRUISE CREAMS made of arnica and/or witch hazel. Bruise Juice contains a battery of powerful, medicinal Chinese herbs that have been known for centuries to help the body heal bruising FAST. Our products strongly support the body’s innate healing mechanism, so you can experience rapid natural healing,
- BRUISING & SWELLING HEALED FAST OR YOUR MONEY BACK!! We are so confident that Bruise Juice is the most potent bruise remedy on the planet, that, if you apply this product to a fresh bruise 3 times daily for several days, and do not experience for yourself its incredible bruise healing properties, we will REFUND YOUR MONEY!
- Amber glass 4 oz. bottle with dropper cap. Manufactured and stored in glass to ensure no plastics contamination.
- Manufactured by Plum Dragon Herbs, Inc. a very trusted and well-respected brand in the industry.
For TCM Pracitioners and Martial Artists:
Coined “Bruise Juice” by one of our Brazilian Jujitsu customers, this is a modern formulation of the traditional Shuai Shang dit da jow. It uses the same traditional base as the Northern Shaolin bruise dit da jow, but has otherwise been largely modified. It is comprised of 23 herbs in all. We’ve added precise combinations of the most powerful stasis breakers on Earth, and the appropriate supporting herbs to balance the recipe. The result: Bruise Juice! A liniment that is among the most potent of bruise relieving dit da jow to hit the market!
Bruise Juice is versatile in nature, being much cooler in energetics, in contrast to the very warming nature of Ho Family dit da jow. Bruise Juice is a bruise remedy that strongly breaks blood stasis, and reduces pronounced accumulations of blood, fluid, dampness and inflammation such as large nodules and hematoma that are a result of hard blunt force trauma. Bruise Juice strongly increases local blood circulation and perfusion, while herbal pain relievers mitigate pain and stiffness. Best for conditions of stasis where the skin has NOT been broken, and the injury is too inflamed for Ho Family Dit Da Jow.
For EXTERNAL use only.
- Activates Qi
- Breaks Blood and Qi stasis/stagnation
- Strong Blood-moving action
- Strong pain-relieving action
- Invigorates circulation of blood in the channels and collaterals
- Cools blood/Clears heat related to stasis
- Dispels water and damp-heat
- Eliminates heat toxins
- Clears (severe) blood stasis due to external or traumatic injury
- Reducing inflammation
- Relieving pain
- External and sports injuries with bruising and pain
- Sprains and strains
- Joint pain
Use with caution if you are on anticoagulation or antiplatelet medications as the combination may lead to additive or synergistic effects. Use of this products could potentiate the effect of anticoagulant drugs such as warfarin (Coumadin), heparin, and enoxaparin (Lovenox) and antiplatelet drugs such as aspirin, dipyridamole (Persantine) and clopidogrel (Plavix). These potential interactions have not been documented but are suggested as a precaution to encourage anyone who wishes to use this product to consult their physician if they are taking any of the medications
This formula is intended for use in those with a fundamentally strong constitution, as its blood moving action may be too powerful for those with deficient conditions, or who are ill or weak.
This formulas should not be used by those with hypermenorrhea (excessive menstrual flow).
This formula should not be used by pregnant or nursing women.
For EXTERNAL use only. Do NOT apply to open wounds or cuts, scrapes, broken skin, eyes or mouth at any time.
For educational purposes only
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please be advised:
You should always consult with your doctor
before making any changes to your diet or nutritional program.