Pre-Aged Jun Fan/Jeet Kune Do Dit Da Jow (JKD)
This pre-made Dit Da Jow is used in the Jun Fan/Jeet Kune Do Fighting Arts group, a small closed door martial arts group in the Southern area under direct Jun Fan lineage; this Dit Da Jow is available exclusively at Plum Dragon Herbs; if you see it elsewhere, they bought it from us!
This recipe is composed of 26 herbs, several of which undergo special processing. Rou Gui, Bai Zhu, and Bai Shao direct the formula to the liver, spleen, and kidney meridians.
The Jun Fan/Jeet Kune Do dit da jow is used primarily on injuries from Kali stick strikes and other Kali/Escrima drills, sprains, and strains from grappling, rigorous sparring, or other activities where there may be more than basic muscle bruising.
****For EXTERNAL use only. Do NOT use on open cuts/scrapes or mucous membranes such as the mouth.****
Acanthopanax, Achyranthes, Dipsacus, Myrrh, Cooked Rehmannia, Pseudoginseng, Rhubarb, Angelica, Arisaema, Auklandia, Safflower, Pine Branch, Corydalis, Pyrite, Gardenia, Dragons Blood, Siler, Drynaria, Gambir Hookvine, Astragalus, White Atractylodes, Frankincense, Cinnamon Bark, White Peony.
- Tonifies Liver and Kidney according to TCM principles
- Dispels Wind-Dampness and relieves Bi Zheng (Painful Obstruction Syndrome)
- Consolidates the Jing (Essence)
- Relieves Pain and swelling
- Activates Blood Circulation, Dispels Blood Stasis
Common Areas of Relief
- Low back and knee ache and weakness
- Inability to lie down flat w/out pain
- Soreness and weakness of the bones
- Reduces pain and stiffness
- Sprains and strains
- Musculoskeletal pain due to external and sports injuries
- Beneficial for joints, joint pain, and stiffness.
- Anti-inflammatory and analgesic – pain and swelling reduction.