Acute and chronic tailbone pain from a bruise or fracture, is also known as coccydynia -- and it is truly a pain in the a$$! It is usually felt as a localized pain (in the butt) that is worsened by sitting and by any other activity that puts pressure on the injured coccyx (tailbone).
The condition is more common in women than men, largely because childbirth is one of the main causes of trauma to the coccyx. Other causes are backward falls, bike accidents, impact trauma from contact sports, etc. or repetitive stress to the tailbone from activities such as horse back riding or prolonged sitting on hard surfaces.
Coccydynia is usually distinguished by the following symptoms:
- Pain and tenderness that is localized in the tailbone. Tailbone pain is usually felt as an aching soreness that can range from mild to severe, can come and go with movement or pressure, or can remain constant.
- Pain that increases with sitting. Coccydynia pain is typically worsened when pressure is applied to the tailbone. Sitting on hard surfaces or leaning back in the chair put extra pressure on the tailbone and usually cause increased pain.
- Increased pain when moving from a sitting to a standing position. The motion of moving from sitting to standing or the reverse, requires pelvic muscle rotation that may be painful. (This can be relieved by leaning forward and arching the back when rising from sitting to standing.)
- Pain that may be worsened by sexual intercourse or bowel movements. Since the coccyx (tailbone) is proximal to the anus and genitals, some people can experience more pain during sexual activity or bowel elimination.
Typical medical programs for treating coccydynia are aimed at reducing pain by:
1. Keeping pressure off the affected area by changing your lifestyle habits and using special seat cushions designed to direct the pressure away from the painful tailbone when sitting.
2. Relieving pain, inflammation and any additional muscle tension with NSAIDs, steroid injections, ice/heat and muscle relaxers.
If you or a loved one are experiencing tailbone pain, Dit Da Jow can help you eliminate this pain FAST. Plum Dragon has three excellent formulas that provide tailbone pain relief and help your body heal from this condition quickly:
Bruise Juice and our original Bruise Dit Da Jow formula are perfect for relieving the inflammation that is causing the tailbone pain of coccydynia. Often, one of these formulas are all that is needed to find coccyx pain relief and get you back to your normal life. Simply apply to the affected area several times a day for a couple of days. (Apply carefully with a cotton ball and make sure to keep the formula from entering the anus or genital area.)
If the bone is severely bruised, some people may need to apply the Ancestors Advanced formula to really support the bone recovery in a stronger way. This is applied the same way as the Bruise formulas and with the same care and caution.
Give these a try today so you can stop carrying a seat cushion around with you everywhere you go and get back to the things you love!
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – 18 Amoxicillin 500 Mg mxv.ghgd.plumdragonherbs.com.ddy.vb http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Amoxicillin 500 Mg Amoxicillin 500 Mg dlf.cpff.plumdragonherbs.com.lll.zu http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Buy Amoxicillin Online Amoxicillin 500mg Capsules tsm.xymo.plumdragonherbs.com.eas.xn http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/ – Amoxil Amoxicillin 500mg sej.ssqe.plumdragonherbs.com.eat.kf http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya2/
Thank you so much for this wonderful article! I half broke my tailbone when I was 7 yrs old, my parents did not take care of it and thought I did not want to sit straight! I found out after my fourth child when I had trouble lying in the hospital bed and the doctor took an Xray that at one time I had half broken my tailbone. He was amazed that I had 4 children without bad complications. The trouble is that it never healed straight and it is in a 90 degree position giving me pain when sitting on my bones! I am sadly very thin and getting up there (75). I have both: the Bruise juice and the Dit Da Dow Ancestors. I just love your products and I use it for my back pain and arthritis with excellent results